__Brevity is the soul of wit

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Facebook kills your braincells.

Facebook,

the used-to-be new hype/buzz/crap/shit/whatever.
Ok, I'm on it, who isn't ?
I have an account for like 5 years already  (it wasn't that popular back then) and there's only one thing that really, really gets on my nerves :

I absolutely fucking HATE all those ridiculous fan pages & groups
(examples : "I love it when you smile", "I hate it when it rains", "I can't stop crying because never text me back",  " You hurt me, so why would I still like you" or possibly my favourite "Because of Edward Cullen, human boys have lost their charm".
Sigh. At first it was funny, relevant maybe even. No, it probably was just "new" and exciting.
But then it all just went down the drain... Pages popped up like mushrooms on a rotten tree, like couples having sex in the room next to you or like insects on a hot summer day, you really want to ignore them but you just simply can't (cry, cry, boohoo).
Oh and I almost forgot to mention one :
"Because of all the groups and pages, I don't feel special or unique any more.". Please, you have got to be kidding me, right?
Well stop joining them would be my direct humble advice. Bet Dr. Phil & Oprah would say the same.
So to all the people who make pages like that; please stop. You're slowly and painfully killing me and other people who just don't dare to admit they're annoyed as well. Stop expressing every single boring fact of your life through fan pages or groups. Or I will come in the middle of the night and pop both of your eyeballs out with a fork.