__Brevity is the soul of wit

Monday, May 2, 2011

Vintage Market Brussels

YES.
Another thing to check off my "to-do" list!
Yesterday I went to to the 7th edition of Madame Moustache's Vintage Market, finally.
I've been planning to go there for months but something always got in the way (nasty hangover, lack of money or just a general I-don't-want-to-move-on-a-Sunday-feeling).

There were some pretty nice clothes,bags and shoes (loads of shoes actually) but I managed to buy a pretty vintage dress for only 25 euros. Hoorrah.




+   hidden treasures, not too expensive, if you're into vintage you should definitely visit next time!
_   nasty smell at the entrance, really, do something about that Madame Moustache, sincerely, Worried Nostrils




My favourite

Some great sixties sunglasses!


the dress I bought (from FOXHOLE )
Detail dress