__Brevity is the soul of wit

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Vintage Mole

Back from holiday with a tan and a new post!

Now this is something a bit different than what I usually write about, but my eye fell on a website of a small family business in the U.K (Dorchester), The Vintage Mole, who offer gorgeous vintage china, glass and linen for your parties! Isn't that just an adorable concept? 
I had to think about THIS while writing this blogpost - I'm actually still snickering as we speak-

Their vintage china and the hand embroidered table clothes are al personally selected and they offer ceramic vases as well as period glass to   make it even more picture perfect.


I thought it would be nice to dedicate a post to The Vintage Mole because I simply love the idea of having vintage "gadgets" at a party. A part from that they are reconstructing the online shop (it's a bit messy at the moment) where some amazing antique brooches managed to get my full and undivided attention!

vintage brooches





Go to the
twitter