__Brevity is the soul of wit

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And all that jazz

Oh dear,
it's been almost a month again since my last post. WHY, WHY, WHY?
Lack of spine I guess ... (sounds like I hate writing for this blog, but that ain't true ^^)


I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year and all that jazz!


New posts are coming up soon, I'm working/studying at the moment so during the week nothing exciting will happen but this Saturday I planned a shopping spree to Antwerp with my American Monkey so that'll be interesting to say the least!
Earlier this week I went to Bruges for the ice sculptures festival (and to do some shopping DUH) so pictures are coming up from that day as well!



Stay tuned,
in the meanwhile I'll leave you with this marvellous little video.
Someone give the man a job!