__Brevity is the soul of wit

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stress? Karma?

I'm glad -don't take that to literally- to inform you that karma has come to bite me in the ass.

After my last post about lucky "I only have one exam"-me, I myself had a little taste of defeat.
I became a bit ill and had to take vitamin pills.

Yes mother, you were right, that pale zombielook s not my distinctive mark, it is just me being unhealthy, happy now?

How very embarrassing.
But no worries, I ate tons of fruit and fresh vegetables, so now I feel better.
But it made me wonder, lack of vitamins is probably something students all over the world are suffering from.
What else are they suffering from?

Stress ofcourse!
Perhaps a very much neglected problem in the Dark Ages, however today considered as one of most significant causes off, well, everything.  Diseases, burn-outs, death, suicides. You name it.

Wauw, I feel like fairy strewing joy-dust over you all now.


Here are some useful tips to lead a stressless life
Me, screaming the German DREEEI.
  • When you're having a conversation with someone who's annoying you or tries to convince you doing something you don't want to do, take that pair of yellow fluorescent earplugs and put them in.
  • Count to 10 in German, screaming.
    (this video is a mere guideline,you can pronounce it anyway you want, but don't forget to scream )
  • Inhale deeply; count to five; exhale; re-light joint; repeat
  • If you feel the urge of bumping your head up against the wall; don't hold yourself back. You might get unconscious! That's a good thing!
  • Watch Lord of the Rings and be glad you're not a hobbit. Things could be worse in life.
  • Try to make bedsheets out of underwear. This shall make you laugh.
  • Have your shoulder muscles surgically removed. (Very efficient, but rather painful and costly)

That's what crosses my mind right about now.
If any of you has other suggestions, I'll be very glad to take note of them!