__Brevity is the soul of wit

Friday, February 18, 2011

Opening Think Twice Brussels Photos

So yesterday I went to the opening night of Think Twice in Brussels
and I must say I wasn't disappointed, on the contrary! The shop is quite spacious
and racks of clothes were eagerly waiting to be explored. Which I did, naturally.
The loot : a vintage grey checked little vest and a black sweater.
The shop offers a great deal of accessories as well ; shoes, belts, silk scarves and purses,
all in great condition. As a bonus, the shopkeepers are very kind! I know this should be a fact in all stores but in Brussels customer friendliness isn't always guaranteed ;).
I'm definitely going back soon!



Purses

Live dj set while shopping

Shoes. Lots of shoes.


Bouncer offered me to take a picture, who am I to decline?