__Brevity is the soul of wit

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shop Ruche

If you're a fan of vintage inspired clothing I guess it's safe to say that Shop Ruche can be your Mecca.
Shop Ruche is an American e-shop created and designed by  Mai and Josh Olivo.
Now I'm not a big fan of blatant floral prints, to put it very mildly, and I must admit there are a few things I would never buy BUT I'm tempted enough because  these garments remind me of summer. You know, picnic in the park, water pistol fights, barbecues, late night walks... (I sound like a sentimental old woman).
floral pocket dress by Ark & Co 


Besides their own designs they offer brands like Motel and Tule.

They ship worldwide as well.


Here are a few of my favourites.



GO CHECK
Picnic in the sun pocket dress by Tule



My darling beau striped Chamray Dress
High Waist White Skinny Jeans